Code of Ordinances
Of Union County, Illinois.
21-4-17 Attire, Entertainment, Visual Displays and Conduct on Premises
(A) No licensee shall allow or permit the following acts or conduct, or the showing of films, still pictures, electronic reproduction, or other visual reproduction depicting the following acts or conduct, upon licensed premises:
- Acts or simulated acts of sexual intercourse, masturbation, sodomy, bestiality, oral copulation, flagellation or any sexual act;
- Actual or simulated touching, caressing or fondling of breasts, buttocks, pubic hair, anus or genitals;
- Actual or simulated display of breasts, buttocks, pubic hair, anus or genitals;
- Permit any person to remain upon licensed premises who exposes to pubic view any portion of his or her breasts, buttocks, pubic hair, anus or genitals;
- A display, showing or viewing of any type depicting a live performance of any act or conduct prohibited by this Section.
(B) No licensed premises shall have a common entrance or passageway with place of entertainment or business in which any of the acts or conduct described in this Section are performed or allowed to be performed.
Retrieved from: www.unioncountyil.gov